Monday, March 28, 2011

Tidbits of awesome.

Stealing these images from other blogs I love;
Okay, so this Moonchild collection is going to be available... This F/W 11, ugh. Have to wait that long? Killer.
Not to mention I have no idea how much these knitwear will cost, LOVE the white sweater on the girl.
And how about the last photo, younger guy on the left? Kinda delicious.

(via Fashion Canvas : http://www.missunkon.com/)
Just saying I wish my freckles could be rocked as hard as her's.


In other news, almost typed out "nudes," I went thrifting today. I got almost $3oo in store credit! Was so excited, I hardly thought I'd make a hundred. I donated what they didn't take since I really don't need to bring it back. I ran around the store for probably an hour and picked out like $25o worth and just basically traded in, got to love getting clothes you like without paying out of pocket.
Clothes I found include:
Lots of embroided Mexican tops.
Vintage skirts.
A really cool bag, two belts, and neat Chinese, wooden bangles.

Photos later, maybe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment