Sunday, March 27, 2011

Up in the woods.



Just sold my first item on eBay, sort of stoked. Anyhow, today cooled down really nice, could actually walk around without wanting to take a shower from the humidity. Also, just did these shorts last night, I was going through a box of items I'm going to drop by at Buffalo Exchange tomorrow to make sure I didn't put any treasure in there. Realized this pair of red, cigarette, high-waisted jeans would earn me more as distressed shorts than selling them at BE.
I was right, loving these.

(Hat, boots - F21, shirt - Urban 1972, necklace - thrifted, shorts - DIY, socks - UO)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! Ah, obsessed with that shirt. Where's it from?

    And goooood call on the shorts.. I hate myself when I give away clothes that I think I'll never wear again, and whudddyaknow I go looking for it months later. I tend to hold on to almost everything now. Bad habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got this at Urban 1972 a few months ago, they may not have it now, but if they don't, there is a reversed color one at SpottedMoth.com, but they only have it in size S now.

    I do the same, I keep hording all my clothes saying "Oh..but it's so cute and I could make it work somehow, I'll definitely wear it later." But then I don't. I have a large box I'm taking in today to see what I can get for them.

    ReplyDelete