Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Caught Up In You.






So yes, I am wearing the same UNIF shirt as a few days ago, can't get enough of it, seriously.
Also, the name of this post is somewhat coincidental (not really ironic) because it's the name of the song I have stuck in my head, but also, all my jewelry keeps getting stuck in this skirt and tights.
Went to BE today, didn't get as much as last time, I was expect more. It's cause I went in with some winter stuff. So I'll be posting more items I couldn't sell off in my shop, which you can find on the navbar to your right.
Oh, and this bag is from an amazing eBay seller name Indie Cult Vintage.
They have some sweet shit, but this bag cost me a pretty penny, wish I hadn't spent so much, but it was a "second chance" bid. Someone who outbid me couldn't pay so I got second dibs.
This skirt is Free People, I am loooving them this year, so hard. Especially their maxi-skirts, I think I'm going to splurge on:
Their catalog this month is so crazy good, I'm tempted to cut the photos out and frame them.
(shirt - UNIF, skirt - Free People, belt - thrifted, rings - F21, thrifted, etsy, necklaces - thrifted, etsy, shoes - thrifted, tights and socks - UO, we love colors)

xx

P.s. Please let me know if there was a way you would have worn this skirt differently. It's somewhat hard to put something under this because of the Spanish-cut. I just wore black bike-shorts with tights underneath.

4 comments: