Sunday, April 3, 2011



 I'm still sick. It's getting really old, really fast. Being down here is also getting old. I'm about ready to start school again, the pollen, bugs, and humidity is already too much. No way I'm waiting until July.

In other news, a house I was looking at for a possible rent, is owned by a crazy lady. Her e-mail are really oddly construed and she doesn't answer my questions but acts like I've already agreed to rent. Driving me nuts. I forwarded her e-mails to my mom and she said "She sounds like the Doberman from UP."
I had to laugh and Youtube it just so it was even funnier.

(embroidered top - thrifted, shorts - F21, jewelry - F21/etsy, shoes - Seychelle's, hat - UO)

xx

3 comments:

  1. love the jewelry! that necklace is aweomse and i'm liking the embellishment on your top! awesome blog, girlie!

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with all your jewelry. <3


    p.s.
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog for 2 shirts from society of LES if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto on the jewelry comments!!! especially love your thick gold cuff and that little bottle around your neck! and thank you thank you so much for your sweeeeet comment!

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete