Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hiatus.

SO little update:
Bought a $2oo Bamboo Fun tablet, my laptop is a piece of shit (no news there), and can't handle the tablet well.
Went into BestBuy (GeekSquad soooo useless) for advice, and they said nothing was wrong.
They said the only way the tablet wouldn't lag on my laptop would be to get the Vista to Windows 7 update disc.
However, Windows 7 takes up more room, which wouldn't help at all, and that's more money down the drain on a product I already hate.
I deleted everything from the laptop for no reason, and in the process, got very angry and smashed down on the mouse pad which pushed the buttons down inside the laptop.
Baaaaasically my laptop is total crap now.

Might start building my own PC if my dad allows me to take it out of college fund.
Until I feel less angry about working on my laptop there won't be any outfit posts.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment